Job Opportunities at Springbrook
We are now accepting qualified applicants for a range of positions at our facility. Contact us today if you have any questions. Or start the process right now by filling out an application below. Springbrook is an equal opportunity employer.
Complete ALL of the included forms to be considered for employment. Please type or print neatly then scan and upload to our Contact Page Form.Download Application
Hiring for Full Time, Part Time, and Per Diem (PRN) 12 hour night shifts.
Job Requirements: Must be a graduate of accredited School of Nursing and currently registered by the State of South Carolina Board of Nursing. Behavioral experience preferred, but not required.
Mental Health Associate
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN, All Shifts
Shift hours include:
- 1st shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
- 2nd: 2:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- 3rd: 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Additional Hours available are: 12 hour shifts for day and night. Work 7 shifts every two weeks with 8 hours overtime. PRN staff: 12 hour shifts and 8 hour shifts including 6:00 - 10:30 mini shifts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Documents detailed hourly observations and interventions of patients on daily progress notes as required.
- Works with other members of the treatment team in strict implementation of the behavioral and treatment plan.
- Ensures strict adherence to posted schedule.
- Conducts patient meetings and therapeutic groups as signed.
- Transports patients to outside appointments when indicated.
- Records Level System points for patients assigned to him or her whenever applicable.
- Monitors patients on precautions and/or seclusion as ordered by doctor.
- Acts as a Teacher’s Assistant when assigned patients are in the classroom.
- Observes and promotes patient health and well being.
- Monitoring vital signs, blood pressure and weights and records.
- Reports any abnormal finds to charge nurse.
- Notes and reports appetite or any physical symptoms.
- Helps keep supplies orderly and in good repair.
- Seeks ways to improve patient care delivery by providing opinions, suggestions, and actively participating in process improvements and departmental/personal Most Important Tasks (MITs).
- Assumes responsibility for personal and vocational growth and development, especially in the field of Autism.
- Actively participates in in-service and staff development related to Autism theory, therapies, equipment and training related to PRTF and Adult unit.
- Participates in program staff meetings, hospital staff meetings and other committee meetings to which he/she is assigned.
- Promotes the positive public image of the hospital by professional conduct and communication.
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Maintain MANDT certification upon hire and annually thereafter demonstrating an understanding of de-escalation.
- Must participate in annual training and other mandatory training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.